Corporate Culture at SII Investments
SII Investments, Inc. (SII) is one of the largest independent broker/dealers in the Midwest, employing over 100 associates who deliver exceptional service to a field of over 550 registered representatives from our home office in Appleton, Wisconsin.
We take great pride in the Midwestern culture of our organization. Strong business ethics, intense attention to detail, and a friendly, open door policy are core pieces of our workplace.
Our employees maintain the passionate belief their work is not only contributing to personal growth and development, but also to the success of SII, the enhancement of our representatives’ practices, and industry development as a whole. We are dedicated to progress both internally and industry-wide. Quality service and access to key decision makers are what SII is all about.
- Location and Hours of Operation
- The SII home office is located at 5555 W. Grande Market Drive, Appleton, WI 54913. Regular business hours are from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Central Time Monday through Friday.
- Dress Code
- The employee dress code is business casual; however, we do require business dress on days when we have special guests visiting the office. Occasionally we celebrate Casual Friday by wearing jeans to work.
- At SII, we like to keep things interesting and exciting in the workplace. We coordinate a variety of events for employees throughout the year, including numerous potluck gatherings and ice cream socials, a Halloween costume contest, a summer picnic, a Thanksgiving feast, and a holiday party.
- Community Involvement
SII associates enjoy being involved in Appleton, WI and the surrounding communities. Fundraising highlights include:
- Bowl-A-Thon to raise funds for COTS (Community Outreach Temporary Services), which provides temporary housing for the needy.
- Bark-In-The-Park annual dog walk to raise money for the Fox Valley Humane Society.
- Penny Wars to raise money for local Back-to-School programs.
- Donations through payroll deductions to the United Way.
- Adopt-A-Family through the Salvation Army to help less fortunate families during the holidays.